8/03/2010

Learn How to Manifest and Master Your Mind

If you're wondering how to do this, there is a KEY to mastering the mind. The KEY to mind mastery  is finding the center of your body, mind and consciousness....and staying there. Being devoted to it, especially when those 50 crazy horses pull you towards that velvet rut that keeps you stuck in victimization, righteousness, or pretending to be powerless. Now how does one change such deeply embedded habits? With one amazing gift, the ability to surrender deeply and completely to Existence.

The un-enlightened mindset will think that a greater state of control and domination over the mind is obviously how one masters their mind. This is definitely not the case. Being the master of our mind is in fact when we are in our most relaxed, surrendered and receptive state. When we give up the battle and step back we can see the bigger picture. The moment we can see clearly, then EVERYTHING comes into a better perspective. It just so happens that we've spent lifetimes and lifetimes (not to mention this one) deeply attached to The Lie (our ego), trying to fix, change and control our lives (and others) with this mind and it's identity given to us.


I want to share something very personal with you. A very interesting thing happened to me the other night after a half-hour of deep meditation. I come to the realization that ALL the suffering I've experienced in my ENTIRE LIFE was attributed in some way to my attachment to the ideas, complaints, opinions, problems, and inherited issues of other people. I discovered that we human beings have an amazing ability to unconsciously (and naively) allow ourselves to be "infected" by other people's drama and past issues. Either we resist and try to block out their negativity, or we pretend it doesn't affect us.

I was trying to "help others" in some way by letting them vent their issues out to the Universe (hearing their victim story), while meanwhile submitting myself to the impact of their feelings of powerlessness, fear, and anxiety energetically. This energetic "suicide" is something that I've found is often encouraged in this society and often seen as the sign of someone who truly cares about you and is a good friend. We think "they must really care about us if they go along with our story."

So I asked myself, "What would my life be like if I was totally neutral and at peace with everyone's issues and victim stories?" Would I be felt and seen by others as a disconnected, cold, and insensitive human being? What if I choose to remain feeling warm and fuzzy inside, would I still appear to others as being cold, uncaring, and un-compassionate? I then realized that the REAL question here is not to ask "What's in it for me?", but instead "How can I help?"

No comments:

Post a Comment